Next: About this document ...
Up: GPU, a framework for
Download PDF version of this document
GPU project homepage
- Application Overview
- Network Overview
- Architecture of the BOINC project, an extensible centralized
- Probability tree leads to a binomial distribution.
- Dependence versus independence
- Composing the recurrence formula
to cover entire domain with at least one stone
- Average failure probability in respect to coverage
- Forcing fixed length edges on a simplified one dimensional table.
- and seen from far away
- Building blocks, lattice where we embed and .
- Three threads are computing with graphics output.
- GPU computing the Feynman-Kac problem and corresponding frontend.
- The frontend "Network Mapper"
- Topologies on Local Area Network: master node is black.
- Speedup for the star topology
- Speedup for the line topology
- Speedup for the tree topology
- Speedup for the random graph topology
- First big cluster on a random graph (January, version 0.80x).
- Second big cluster test on a square grid (March, version 0.847)
- Connections from around the world to a host in Switzerland